Destashing project no.1!

Oook, so the incredibly ugly sock yarn seemed to have redeemed itself in my eyes since I’ve decided that I need to do some destashing to make room for new yarn. So I went ahead and, to keep my mind off some things, started crocheting something that was supposed to be a pencil case but I realize soon enough that I was going to run out of that yarn. That’s why the idea came to make a small pouch instead. This is the result:





The construction took me a few hours. The body of the pouch is crocheted, and the flap is knitted. The only thing that is not my own design is the heart, which I used from another Raveler’s free chart. I also didn’t block the flap, because I was too curious whether it would turn out the way I wanted it to.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s