…or when you think you have enough yarn to destash.
Remember my rant a few weeks ago, when I complained that I have too much acrylic in my stash? Well, I’ve decided to finally do something about it so I started destashing. First of all there was the Log Cabin blanket. Well, I suppose you can call it a blanket perfect enough for a cat, but it turned out I have not enough yarn, like not nearly enough, for the blanket – only for one square:
The border is in purple on all sides, but I think I’ll crochet a row or two in black. Then there’s the moss stitch pouch (my design):
By the way I totally hate the colour so I finally had the opportunity to be mostly rid of it. I still have a few yards left, though.
Lastly, for now, are the baby socks made for a friend’s newborn. Such an adorable child ❤
The pattern is from Ravelry from a very talented designer. It’s my first go at baby socks and I think I’m kind of hooked 😀